1. Honey Ginger Chicken Tostadas with Pomegranate Lime Salsa
Almost too pretty to be dinner. Get the recipe.
8. Chewy Ginger Cookies
These cookies call for fresh, powdered AND crystallized ginger for triple kick. Get the recipe.
9. Grilled Ginger-Sesame Chicken Chopped Salad
If you don’t have a grill, you can also roast the marinated chicken breasts. Get the recipe.
10. Cleansing Ginger-Chicken Soup
This super-minimal soup is a great base to add on; feel free to add your favorite veggies or noodles. Get the recipe.
11. Ginger Peach Galette with Almond Crust
You might have to wait out the winter if you make this with really great peaches, but chances are it’ll be worth it. Get the recipe.
16. Gramercy Tavern’s Gingerbread
This big, beautiful gingerbread involves more spices than just ginger, but you know it’s in there, doing good work. Get the recipe.
18. Ginger-Marinated Hanger Steak
The spicy marinade here doubles as a sauce, which is very clever. Get the recipe.
19. Vegan Pho with Baked Ginger Tofu
Between the broth and the tofu marinade, there is PLENTY of ginger up in this joint. Get the recipe.
21. Maple-Ginger Roasted Pork Tenderloin
Once you marinate it, this super-simple pork just takes 20 minutes to cook. Get the recipe.
23. Blackberry Ginger Trifle
If you haven’t soaked pound cake in ginger syrup, can you say that you’ve truly LIVED? Get the recipe.
25. Ginger Fried Rice
Crispy-fried ginger and garlic make an amazing garnish that you might find yourself sprinkling on everything if you’re not careful. Get the recipe.
28. Red Curry, Coconut, And Ginger-Infused Steamed Clams
This would also be great with mussels. Get the recipe.